The most up to date list of publications is available at here.
- Perioperative detection of circulating tumour cells in patients with lung cancer
- Inertia based microfluidic capture and characterisation of circulating tumour cells for the diagnosis of lung cancer
- Role of RAD51AP1 in ovarian and lung cancer
- Prognostic value of the DNA integrity index in patients with malignant tumours
- Copy number signatures and mutational processes in ovarian carcinoma
- Effects of rapalogues, resveratrol and dual kinase inhibitors on human ovarian carcinoma cells
- Safety and utility of image-guided research biopsies in relapsed high-grade serous ovarian carcinoma – experience of BRITROC consortium
- Human C1Q induces apoptosis in an ovarian cancer cell line via Tumor Necrossis Factor pathway
- Multi-level suppression of Receptor-PI3K-mTORC1 by fatty acid synthase inhibitors is crucial for the efficacy against ovarian cancer cells
- Liquid biopsies in lung cancer: four emerging technologies and potential clinical applications
- Detection of abundant non-haematopoietic circulating cancer-related cells in patients with advanced epithelial ovarian cancer
- Surfactant Protein D as a Potential Biomarker and Therapeutic Target in Ovarian Cancer
- Kinase Inhibitors and Ovarian Cancer
- Involvement of the Endocrine-Disrupting Chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) in Human Placentation
- Lack of association between Screencell-detected circulating tumour cells and long-term survival of patients undergoing surgery for non-small cell lung cancer: A pilot clinical study.